Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Craziness and Babies!

Many, many, many, many, many (did I mention many?) of my friends. albeit mostly from Facebook, are expecting parents. This is making my crochet to-do list very long. One of my closest and dearest friend is expecting a little boy and she, like me, isn't rich. So we are tapping into our amazing creative skills to hopefully design and make everything for baby "Angus" as I have lovingly nicknamed him! Another of my dearest friends just had a girl! And I was able to make such an fantastic ensemble for this Texas Longhorn-loving family that I have set a high bar for myself. Think all of Angus' things will turn out as well?? And for you Longhorn Lovers feel free to download the free pattern chart!

The Longhorn logo I designed using StichPro (a cross stitching software who knew?)

These great friends opted out of know their baby's gender prior to arrival, so personalization has to wait until baby is born!
Texas Longhorn Logo for cross stitch, knit, or crochet







No comments:

Post a Comment